Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Hopefully you had a great day and didn't eat too much! I have been working on my website which is why you haven't seen any new posts here for awhile. I will let you know when things are ready to go.

I am going to northern California next week to learn from Dr John Gray more about enzymes and getting the right ones and right amounts in order to keep our bodies healthy. I will be sharing this information with you, so you will have the opportunity to learn about this as well.

I have been using some of his products and what I found for Thanksgiving is that sugars just don't make me feel as well and hence I don't want to eat them. I did have my pumpkin pie, but it did not make me feel so great, so I'm don't feel the need to have more of it! This is a good thing.

No comments: