Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm back

I know I have been away for awhile. I have been working on some new things. One of the things that has come to mind as I have been coaching people regarding their ideal body is the whole idea of dieting. That word has such a negative connotation for almost everyone. This is because most diets bring a sense of deprivation in that there are lots of foods you cannot eat and if you really want to lose weight you have to go to the gym 3-5 days a week. The first thought that most people have when they think about a diet is all of the foods that they will have to give up or the fear that I will have to starve myself on this diet.

The first step to success in attaining your ideal body is to throw the word diet out of your vocabulary. Substitute the word ideal body and all of the negative connections will not come up for you.

No comments: