Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Miracle Mineral Solution


Yesterday I mentioned Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS). This is a very inexpensive product that has many uses. As I said yesterday, I use it for arthritis pain. I ring hand bells - in case you don't know what these are, there is a picture to the left.

Miracle Mineral Solution has been an incredible discovery for me personally. Prior to finding this, I used to have to wear braces on my wrists and by the end of concert season in December and May, I could hardly pick up a bell at all. Not true any more!! In fact I don't always wear my braces now and last summer I had the opportunity to play at the International Hand Bell Festival in Orlando. We rang some days for 7-8 hours. That is a lot of ringing. I did have the MMS with me there and took it every day. Still no pain and I never had to wear my braces. This is truly an amazing product.

The great news is that it is not just for pain. I will tell you that acute pain - something that is fairly new resolves much more quickly than chronic pain. It took about a month or so to get resolution with my arthritis pain. If you have questions about MMS, please email me. I will be happy to help you and give you more information.

No comments: