Thursday, October 9, 2008

Peripheral Neuropathy

I have a very good friend that I diagnosed peripheral neuropathy in a number of years ago. She has a lot of pain in her feet and has been put on some pretty hefty medications to help her with this. She also has some arthritis in her hands and when she saw how well I was doing this spring, she asked what I was doing. I told her about MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution).

She got some and I saw her after she had been on just one drop a day for a week. She told me her arthritis was not better. However, the pain in her feet was about 90% gone and she asked me what should I tell my doctor. I told her he would likely not understand and the best thing was to have him contact me and I would talk with him from a scientific basis. Not surprising, he never called. My friend is still doing very well, using less of the prescription medicine and her pain is continuing to be controlled.

No comments: