Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Vaccines - What You Should Know

This information is available out at a site www.vaccinationdebate.com. This site specific gives you information about vaccinations and what has happened as a result of them.

Many times when there is a mass vaccination, the result is that most cases of the disease the vaccination is suppose to prevent are actually caused by the vaccine. How many times have you heard, I got the disease and I had already had my vaccination?

Dr Jonas Salk, developed of the polio vaccine, testified in 1977 that mass inoculation done in 1961 was the cause of most of the polio cases in the USA.

There are multiple of these same findings regarding measles, diphtheria, small pox, and whooping cough, to name a few. When I see this information, I have to wonder why we are so intent on continuing to vaccinate everybody, especially if the vaccine is a live virus!!

Just somethings for you to ponder before you decide to get your flu shot.

No comments: