Friday, June 5, 2009

Changing Your Exercise Thoughts

Many of us have a very easy time finding excuses to not exercise. Don't have enough time, I have to go to the kids soccer game, I have another commitment now, I'm too tired, the list can go on and on and I'm sure if I haven't mentioned your excuse it is along the same vein. Before you start to exercise, the first step is to change those self defeating thoughts. Start by visualizing yourself exercising. Then go to that good feeling exercising creates in your body. Do this before you go to bed or right before you go to sleep. Think about what it would feel like to be in that ideal shape you'd like to be. Remind yourself that the most important reason to exercise is to live a healthier life.

You either get to take time for exercise or you get to take time to be sick and out of shape.

I have a new book you out called "Too Busy to Exercise, Making Exercise Fit in Your Schedule". Too get a free copy, click here.

No comments: